Pay Per Click (PPC) FAQ
Is it expensive to do Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing?
I’ve tried Pay Per Click Marketing before, but it didn’t work for me.
How much does PPC cost each month?
Do you have a guarantee for your online training?
Absolutely not. PPC Marketing can run exactly what you want it to. You set the budget. If you want to try it out with $50/month or $10,000/month, that is possible. However, you need to understand that to make the correct changes to a PPC account, you need to have statistics. The more you spend, the faster you can compile the statistics.
We hear this a lot. We speak to a lot of people who have tried to set up their own accounts before and believe me when we say… there is a LOT that you need to know before you set up a PPC account. Chances are that you didn’t have the correct keywords for your industry (or geographical area), the correct bids, ads, or landing pages. All of these things are important when setting up a PPC account. And all of these things determine if your campaign will be successful or not. Also, if you set up (and had a bad experience) with Google Adwords Express, I’m not sure that I know of anyone who has had any overwhelming success with this particular product. Google Adwords is “Fantastic” when run properly. The “Express” platform leaves something to be desired.
PPC Marketing costs exactly what you set your budget at. When working with agencies, you could also be charged a markup on the clicks that you purchase, a management fee, a setup fee and others. However, if you’re handling your PPC account by yourself, if you want to spend $5/day, then you spend $5/day. It’s all up to you. But remember, if you don’t spend any money, you won’t be able to compile any statistics and figure out what’s working best and what’s not working all that well.
When it comes to how much a click costs, there are too many variables to give you an exact amount. The variables are (and are not limited to):
- What are you advertising? It’s more expensive advertising a car or house online than a t-shirt. The profits are bigger and advertisers are willing to spend more to advertise these products.
- How much competition is there? If there are 10 people trying to advertise the same product/service, then it will cost more. If there are only 2 people advertising a product, it will cost much less.
- What time of day are you advertising? It’s much cheaper to advertise at 3am but is that going to get you many clicks? Probably not.
- What do your ads say? If you’re advertising for the keyword “blue cars” and you don’t mention “blue cars” or anything about them in your ads, then your clicks will be more expensive. Google wants your ads to talk about what people are searching for.
- What does your landing page say? Using the example from above, if you’re advertising “blue cars” and you take people to a page about “red trucks” your ads will also be more expensive. Google knows where you are sending people. Make sure you’re sending them to the right place.
- A number of other variables (too many to mention here), but the biggest ones are listed above.
Absolutely! We have 60-day no questions asked guarantee. If you aren’t happy for any reason, just let us know and we’ll give you your money back. We don’t think that you will ever be unhappy with the value that you are receiving, but if you are, let us ease your mind. You either get the results you want or you get your money back. It’s just that simple!
If you’re questions aren’t answered here, please use our contact form or give us a call at: (952) 260-0623 today.